FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ORDERS OVER $100
Create The Jewelry Pieces Of Your Dreams With Custom Design
Few things are as meaningful as jewelry. Be it your engagement ring, a necklace you got as a birthday present, or a bracelet that was passed down to you, your jewelry box is filled with keepsakes that are more than mere accessories.
But, while every jewelry piece is uniquely meaningful, none is as special as a custom-designed piece that’s made exclusively for you. The good news is that, with the help of the experts at Schiffman’s Jewelers, you get to create the one-of-a-kind jewelry piece of your dreams - and it’s easier than you think!
Why get custom jewelry?
There are countless reasons to get jewelry custom-made specially for you. One of the main benefits of custom jewelry is that the design process is entirely in your hands, so you have the creative control - and the sky’s the limit! You can choose your favorite precious metal, pick the perfect gemstone, incorporate a family-heirloom diamond, take inspiration from a piece you saw in a movie, or even bring us pictures you saw on social media.
Be it a meaningful birthstone necklace, a beautiful pair of diamond earrings, an amazing gemstone ring unlike any other, a jaw-dropping statement bracelet, or even a one-of-a-kind broach, if you can think of it, we can create it.
Your jewelry is a reflection of your personal style and unique taste and, as such, it should reflect who you are. That’s why unique custom pieces are always the best accessories - after all, they capture your essence like no other jewelry piece can, and that’s priceless.
How is custom jewelry made?
All you need to do is tell us what you’re looking for in the perfect jewelry piece, and we will work with you to turn your idea into reality. For you to have a better understanding of how the entire custom design process works, here is a step-by-step breakdown of what to expect when creating custom jewelry.
1. The first thing you need to do is come in for a consultation with our expert jewelers. During the appointment, you can show us pictures that inspired you, pieces that influenced your design, or just talk about your general ideas.
2. Then, our jewelry designers will work with you to create a design concept based on what you’ve discussed. If your design features any diamonds or gemstones, our experts will help you select the perfect ones for the jewelry piece of your dreams.
3. Once you approve the design concept, our expert jewelers will create your bespoke jewelry piece with the utmost care and attention to detail.
4. After your finished piece is thoroughly inspected, you get to see your one-of-a-kind jewelry piece in all its glory for the first time and bring it home with you.
What types of custom jewelry can I get?
Essentially, we can create any design you can think of. That’s why when you get a jewelry piece custom-made,
don’t be afraid to let your creativity run wild! After all, life is too short for uninspiring jewelry.
If you need some inspiration, here are some of the options you have with custom jewelry design:
• Create a bespoke engagement ring to propose to your other half.
• Upgrade the diamonds on your favorite bracelet.
• Engrave a message on your wedding band to mark a special occasion or celebrate an anniversary.
• Turn a family heirloom into a brand-new piece that perfectly reflects your personal style while still holding sentimental value.
• Make pendants out of mismatched earrings.
• Design a unique and colorful pair of earrings featuring your children’s birthstones.
• Get a bespoke bracelet inspired by your favorite movie or book.
• Create an exclusive set of wedding bands that perfectly captures your love story.
Where to get custom jewelry in North Carolina
Over the last century, Schiffman’s Jewelers has designed everything from striking necklaces and dainty earrings to chic rings and fashionable bracelets.
Whether you’re looking to get a family heirloom re-styled, design a bespoke engagement ring for your future bride, or create a unique pair of earrings, you can have complete confidence in our expertise.