Schiffman’s Jewelers offers the broadest scope of jewelry and timepiece repair and service in the industry. Regardless of where you purchased the item, we are more than willing to examine the piece and provide an estimate for your approval.
We offer a variety of jewelry repairs including:
- Ring resizing
- Prong re-tipping or replacement to tighten loose stones
- Gemstone replacement, mounting and assembly
- Chain lengthening and shortening
- Chain repair and soldering
- Clasp repair and replacement
- Earring repair (including post repair and screw-back/post conversion)
- Fabrication (including rebuilding settings, gold links, etc.)
- Hand and machine engraving and finishing services (including polishing, plating and cleaning)
We can service almost any Swiss timepiece and have extensive experience repairing watches made by Rolex, David Yurman, Frederique Constant, Michele, Omega, Raymond Weil, Swiss Army, Tissot, Tudor, and many other fine brands.
The range of watch repair and services that we offer includes:
- Battery and strap replacement
- Polishing and cleaning
- Accuracy and water testing
- Dial, crystal and bezel repair or replacement
- Complication and grand complication repair
- Pocket watch repair
- Overhauls (lubricants, gaskets, sealing, MISC testing, etc.)
Q: Do I have to bring my item in and leave it with Schiffman's for an estimate?
A: Yes, we must physically inspect the piece to provide an accurate estimate for a repair. You should plan to leave your item with our jeweler for up to 1 week depending on our current turnaround times.
Q: How much do jewelry and watch repairs cost?
A: The cost of a repair is based on the item and the type of repair so it varies with every unique piece. Our best advice is to visit one of locations so our jeweler can assess your item and provide you with a comprehensive estimate (including labor, materials, and shipping). Our team will walk you through the process of the repair and will not start any work without your approval.
Q: How long will it take to repair my watch or jewelry?
A: Once we have completed your estimate, we'll provide an estimate for how long the repair will take and when you can expect to have the item back. Please let us know if you have special time considerations, and we will do our best to expedite your repair.